Remember me
▼ Content

Genocide

Genocide06-04-2024 14:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Now that it looks like Israeli leadership will have a war crimes trial waiting for them when their war is over, do you think people will say because I am a Christian or an American who supports Israel, my family in/from Norway told me what living under German occupation is like.
It's possible the best thing that can happen to the West is Netanyahu gets convicted and serves time. Then if someone says I'm a Jude/Christian, will be watching the trial like everyone else. This will ask what power does religion give a person/people over others?
And I think with me, a 50% hearing loss in one ear because I served in the U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent. Being from Ohio, USA, educated in America and serving in its military did not make me an American and I'm to blame. This is funny because I receive the same treatment from the "pure" Englishers in the family I was born into.
The debate on climate change should be about having a sustainable environment.
Egyptians built the pyramids over 4,000 years ago. If math is used which means either log functions like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBWrcbAhaY
or exponents like x^2 = y, if Egypt is -4,000 on a numbers line and today is zero, what does math suggest will happen if things are not sustainable? Scientists around the world have been saying that except for organic resources, the rest are finite. Rare earth minerals are an example of that. China controls the world market so it controls the U.S. Defense Dept. Advance technology used in Made in America weapons systems use (require) Chinese magnets.
And because of "hostilities" between the U.S. and its MFN friend, countries like the U.S. and Japan have been looking for sources of rare earth minerals like the bottom of the ocean literally. They're looking in deep sea vents. The gasses coming from vents can suggest what minerals might cause such a chemical reaction in the solution that is the ocean (it has salt which helps to conduct electrical current/charges).
And yet for me, the U.N. finding that Israel is committing genocide I think will make my life easier. I'm even going to show where science forums are fascist. Have I written a paper yet on my research? No? Then STFU!! How can an understanding of science be advanced if it can't be discussed? It was the church that placed Galileo under house arrest for the remainder of his life for saying the Earth orbits the Sun. And yet in science forums as some in here will do will say "this is what we say".

To solve a simple mathematical problem for you.

2 x 2 ≠ 4. How do you know this?

2 x 2 = 4. 4 - 2 = 2

2 x -2 = -4. -4 - 2 = -2

The difference between 2 and 4 is 2 while the difference between 2 and -4 is -6.
When multiplying 2 by +/-2, 6 is simply more than what even 2^2 can allow for.
If you use the equation nx + n = y then 2 x 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 and
2 x -2 + 2 = -4 + 2 = -2.
The difference between 2 and 6 is 4. The difference between 2 and -2 is -4. When multiplying by a negative value, the rate of change is the same in both directions. And the number being multiplied is being multiplied by the same number (absolute value, +/- does not matter when considering rate of change). When math agrees with itself.
Edited on 06-04-2024 14:51
08-04-2024 00:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Now that it looks like Israeli leadership will have a war crimes trial waiting for them when their war is over, do you think people will say because I am a Christian or an American who supports Israel, my family in/from Norway told me what living under German occupation is like.
It's possible the best thing that can happen to the West is Netanyahu gets convicted and serves time. Then if someone says I'm a Jude/Christian, will be watching the trial like everyone else. This will ask what power does religion give a person/people over others?
And I think with me, a 50% hearing loss in one ear because I served in the U.S. Navy with a Norwegian accent. Being from Ohio, USA, educated in America and serving in its military did not make me an American and I'm to blame. This is funny because I receive the same treatment from the "pure" Englishers in the family I was born into.
The debate on climate change should be about having a sustainable environment.
Egyptians built the pyramids over 4,000 years ago. If math is used which means either log functions like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBWrcbAhaY
or exponents like x^2 = y, if Egypt is -4,000 on a numbers line and today is zero, what does math suggest will happen if things are not sustainable? Scientists around the world have been saying that except for organic resources, the rest are finite. Rare earth minerals are an example of that. China controls the world market so it controls the U.S. Defense Dept. Advance technology used in Made in America weapons systems use (require) Chinese magnets.
And because of "hostilities" between the U.S. and its MFN friend, countries like the U.S. and Japan have been looking for sources of rare earth minerals like the bottom of the ocean literally. They're looking in deep sea vents. The gasses coming from vents can suggest what minerals might cause such a chemical reaction in the solution that is the ocean (it has salt which helps to conduct electrical current/charges).
And yet for me, the U.N. finding that Israel is committing genocide I think will make my life easier. I'm even going to show where science forums are fascist. Have I written a paper yet on my research? No? Then STFU!! How can an understanding of science be advanced if it can't be discussed? It was the church that placed Galileo under house arrest for the remainder of his life for saying the Earth orbits the Sun. And yet in science forums as some in here will do will say "this is what we say".

To solve a simple mathematical problem for you.

2 x 2 ≠ 4. How do you know this?

2 x 2 = 4. 4 - 2 = 2

2 x -2 = -4. -4 - 2 = -2

The difference between 2 and 4 is 2 while the difference between 2 and -4 is -6.
When multiplying 2 by +/-2, 6 is simply more than what even 2^2 can allow for.
If you use the equation nx + n = y then 2 x 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 and
2 x -2 + 2 = -4 + 2 = -2.
The difference between 2 and 6 is 4. The difference between 2 and -2 is -4. When multiplying by a negative value, the rate of change is the same in both directions. And the number being multiplied is being multiplied by the same number (absolute value, +/- does not matter when considering rate of change). When math agrees with itself.

Take your pills retard

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Join the debate Genocide:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact