▼ Content

Is This Possible?

Page 2 of 2<12
RE: Another Observation......01-04-2024 19:02
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I've asked someone I know who works with magnets if this video is fake. How can
they tell? They can reproduce it with what they already have.
https://dai.ly/x8j7t7k

And if you listen to his description of 1 north and 2 south, that describes a neutron;
https://www.open.edu/openlearn/mod/oucontent/view.php?id=140372&section=_unit3.4.2

They show the proton first (two up quarks and one down quark). The polarity of the magnets might be the same as the quarks. Then we'd have to start using funny numbers like log functions. There's that or eV = 1.07 x 10^-32 to consider the forces causing a neutron to spin and then seeing if gravity and magnetism (are they relative to each other?) allows for the same relative spin. Of course this requires relying on people who already did the work getting it right. If they got it wrong then I'm screwed.
The Earth does have a magnetic field and the Moon just as a hydrogen element has its nucleus and its electron. So many coincidences. And yet the neutron is the south pole to the proton being the north pole. Then maybe HO (hydroxides) is like the Earth and the Moon orbiting the Sun? Hydrogen has 1 electron while oxygen has 8 like the solar system or is that more pretzel logic?
Basically the oxygen element mimics the solar system while hydrogen mimics the Earth and Moon orbiting the Sun. When I read a book discussing theoretical physics, the author explained that even PhD scientists have issues with mainstream science.

p.s., And now you guys know, why everybody hates calculus.

Attached image:

Edited on 01-04-2024 19:02
RE: Failed Build02-04-2024 03:45
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'm going to reassemble this wheel and it should work. Very basic and nothing complicated. I need surgery. As for the nice frame, won't be used. I might make a new "basic" stand for this frame and retraction discs. Then if this "failed" build works it will show how constant attacks while I'm working through severe trauma made me wait several years to have surgery. I'll need to walk around where I live to see if anyone is throwing wood away. If so then I might get a free stand.
And as for my nice build, people will hear me say I need surgery. It's possible it'll never be finished because I've had what would allow a wheel to work but was allowed to be attacked.

p.s., swan will probably try to do a quick build so he can say how he did it. And
then he'll be showing once again what it means to be an American. His "pure" English and German speaking friends have said my work is his work. And when swan does this he'll be proving Leibniz right, Newton did try stealing his work but
people on mainland Europe ignored Newton and his friends.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-04-2024 03:49
02-04-2024 20:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With this, I'll probably finish my current build and the one pictured above. One will have the top weight lifted while one won't. And then the amount of overbalance will be different as well. How to properly analyze a theory. I am also building a testing device to better understand how
f(x) = ∫ Δy/Δx could be graphed as f(x1) = and f(x2) = then 1 - 2 = 3 which is net force/acceleration. With lifting a weight, is it factored as w = m * d or f = ma of which f = m(d/t). The
2nd one quantifies energy as work in joules.
I might also be able to say net torque as a % of +/- torque. Does it show that leverage is correct?
This is how a concept is tuned, just keep refining it as I work at it. And for any work I was doing, I've basically stopped everything so I can do the necessary research.

Just an FYI, if the left side has a torque of 15 units and the right side has a torque of 20 units, is that 5 units of net torque? Or is it 5/(15 + 20) = 5/35 = 1/7? Would
5 units of net torque = 1/7th of a unit of torque? This would be how far the first weight is from the axis of rotation decreases the ratio that the net torque is trying to do.
With the image, the beam (crossbar) is balanced with the weights out of balance.
And then with this, how does the math apply to the design of the wheel?
Attached image:

Edited on 02-04-2024 20:48
04-04-2024 17:55
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'll have this basic test device finished today. The crossbar extends 10 inches/25cm to one side and 20 inches/50cm to the other. It'll be balanced. And I'll probably have a lamp behind the test. When I see light through a gap until there is no light in the next gap, one downward movement which my video editor will tell me the time within 1/100th or 1/10th of a second. Then I can do the math to see if I am calculating acceleration based on net torque or as a % of +/-torque, that means positive torque is divided by negative torque.
Then when multiplied by 9.81/2 m/s then the acceleration of gravity will be known. I think it will be +/- torque = %9.91m/s. And until I'm ready to start work on the discs and mounting them, I need to finalize the designs of both builds in order to finish them both.
04-04-2024 19:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The kind of gap with light shining through I'm talking about. And my video editor will let me know to the 1/100th of a second (0.01). Then since g = Gm/r^2 = 9.81
for the Earth then that is 1 second of gravity.
If the test device drops 25cm in .40 seconds, math will tell the final and average velocity. An example is 25cm/.40 sec = 5 * 25cm/25 * .40 sec = 125cm/1 sec.
That'd determine its rate of acceleration as a function of m/s/s which is not m/s^2.
Very lazy math. m/s/s refers to meters per second. And the second second increases the velocity in increments of 1 second. In plain English
it's like 1 meter/second times seconds.Times the seconds by the number of seconds and then multiply that by the distance value for velocity.
If this is determined to be Bessler's Wheel then what will set my work apart from others is the way I used math to refine the design as I built it. This means I'll understand the actual engineering which might not have happened before.
Attached image:

04-04-2024 23:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Squaring the acceleration of gravity is a minor issue, 9.806m/s^2 = 96.157m/s^2.
The reality is when a falling object accelerates for 2 seconds then it's 9.806m/s*2. The *2
is what ^2 represents.
And then to state that as it is meant to be read it is 9.806(m/s) * 2. And that is 19.612. This
way * 2 represents multiplication of seconds and not to the power of. Gravity does not accelerate exponentially, that is what powers like ^2 are for.
Edited on 04-04-2024 23:55
06-04-2024 22:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21644)
James_ wrote:
Squaring the acceleration of gravity is a minor issue, 9.806m/s^2 = 96.157m/s^2.
The reality is when a falling object accelerates for 2 seconds then it's 9.806m/s*2. The *2
is what ^2 represents.
And then to state that as it is meant to be read it is 9.806(m/s) * 2. And that is 19.612. This
way * 2 represents multiplication of seconds and not to the power of. Gravity does not accelerate exponentially, that is what powers like ^2 are for.

Gravity is not acceleration and cannot be accelerated.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 06-04-2024 22:28
06-04-2024 22:30
(21644)
James_ wrote:
The kind of gap with light shining through I'm talking about. And my video editor will let me know to the 1/100th of a second (0.01). Then since g = Gm/r^2 = 9.81
for the Earth then that is 1 second of gravity.
If the test device drops 25cm in .40 seconds, math will tell the final and average velocity. An example is 25cm/.40 sec = 5 * 25cm/25 * .40 sec = 125cm/1 sec.
That'd determine its rate of acceleration as a function of m/s/s which is not m/s^2.
Very lazy math. m/s/s refers to meters per second. And the second second increases the velocity in increments of 1 second. In plain English
it's like 1 meter/second times seconds.Times the seconds by the number of seconds and then multiply that by the distance value for velocity.
If this is determined to be Bessler's Wheel then what will set my work apart from others is the way I used math to refine the design as I built it. This means I'll understand the actual engineering which might not have happened before.

You are not using math. You are making shit up and calling it 'math'.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-04-2024 05:10
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
is what ^2 represents.

Gravity is not acceleration and cannot be accelerated.

And now if I could get them to understand that but NOoooo........
What they say is gravity "is". And then they say heat "is a flow of energy". Where do you guys get this stuff from? You see what they're doing don't you? They're saying heat "is" and if heat isn't "is" then it can't be a flow of energy. Isn't that just wild to think about?
07-04-2024 18:58
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This is about what Bessler's Wheel will look like. The disc on the right will
lift the weight passing bottom center while the disc on the left will "lift" the top weight.
I think it will work just fine. I have some testing to do for math's sake which means for this I already know the math I need to use. And it's possible I'll consider if I drill a thousand holes in it, how much lighter will the frame (flywheel) be? All of the weights will act as a flywheel because they'll have angular momentum (the wheel rotating). Now about the only thing left for me to do is to figure out how to finish 2 builds. One won't use the peacock's tails. Then the 2 different versions could be compared side by side.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-04-2024 19:20
08-04-2024 05:50
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
People might wonder why in a German gravity forum and a forum dedicated to Bessler's work why I was banned for pursuing this while disabled. The U.S. is overdue to pass its own laws preventing stalking online.
I found out the small disc on the right is the right size and I know what modifications I'll need to make. With the 2 variations I'd need to do a spreadsheet to see which one might work better and I think it is the one with all of the bells and whistles.
It is kind of nice knowing what his wheel looked like but will be glad to have a life again. That means I can flee my stalker.
08-04-2024 14:16
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With me, when I see the picture of the 2 discs, I am remind myself I am looking at history. To make a bidirectional wheel means going off grid and Bessler was living off grid. One thing I mentioned about a perpetual wheel is that it needs to have opposing behaviors that compliment each other. When the disc on the right retracts the bottom weight, it will do so over a 90º rotation.
And the top weight will be lifted independently over about 90º of the wheel. They use a cam to lift a weight differently or in "opposing" ways. I am mindful that when I was in a psychiatric hospital that their doctors determined that I was fine and normal despite the claims made against me. They released me after 10 days with a clean bill of mental health.
One guy even helped to prove my point. And the next day he was in a different part of the facility. They moved him because he was afraid of getting into trouble for wanting my breakfast. This was documented by the psychiatrist. Then with what becomes known with the psychiatric hospital, their doctors will be able to say "He made us aware of his situation and we voluntarily released him". And then they can add "and as he told us, he should be pursuing an ileostomy like Judge Goodwine has".
Click on health issues then click on play segment; https://nunncenter.net/ohms-spokedb/render.php?cachefile=2014oh113_laaj008_ohm.xml

And yet some people did not want me pursuing an ileostomy. And in the thread where I was attacked, did my attacker sound like any other hater? Basically why was someone allowed to attack someone who was known to be 1/2 Norwegian by saying "I'll make wild claims, okay?". I think that thread proves besslerwheel.com is a Nazi forum. oyvvus' opinion IMHO changed when AB Hammer told him I am 1/2 Norwegian. Another forum member posted "do not send me more garbage in a PM".
It is documented that someone found his attitude towards me offensive. And this will let me mention Christopher Bergen who was wishing his American father-in-law Happy Birthday! https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/04/dad-accidentally-shoots-son-in-law-dead-after-he-jumped-out-of-bush-to-surprise-him-10862450/
Attached image:

Edited on 08-04-2024 14:38
09-04-2024 14:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
oyvvus' post (Bill F. of Australia) posted that on May 5, 2011. When I had surgery for cancer in 2009 this is only 1 of the mistakes my surgeon made. Swan has attacked me viciously ever since I had cancer in 2009. He has never been banned from a forum for saying if I want surgery I have to go around him. And anything I learn is his teaching me. It is called "Tough Love":
Everything I post is in Honor of Alan Bauldre of Homer, Louisiana, USA who is supported by "real" Europeans everywhere. And if I know anything, it is because
he taught me. And that makes it his and not mine because if I feed his children "the world" in his name then the world can call him God and worship him.
And when TV stations or media want to interview me, the church taught me how to talk the way he likes.
09-04-2024 14:43
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
If rising food prices ($7 for bacon, $5 for a lb. of hamburger) are an issue, I'll ask someone who is patriotic how they feel about Sustainable Farming and ensuring food at low cost will be in the store so he can feed his family. It is like I let one farmer know, why should I work to improve agricultural production in hopes I won't have to keep being abused by Alan Bauldree? And then they'll say because he "drovered" you to us (Australian cattle herding term) we thank him, He redeemed you. Yet that will not let me have a life, I'd just be a servant.

I think the world will find it funny that someone who is out to ruin someone's life for not being "pure" has never done anything wrong. And when people see the "right" European or American which is who he represents (capitalism and democracy) then people will wonder why the West is always at war and spends so much money on its military to please "real" Europeans (Westerners) like him.
The question non-European countries (all English speaking countries are European by culture) might ask themselves is how did the West know it would need to prepare for war?
And for everyone who has supported my stalker (in here people did support his being banned and yet he uses how many aliases?).

With the genocide in Palestine, any country supporting Israel is complicit. When countries like the U.S. and Germany support Israel, at least this way people will not talk about the 43 million people who died during the war in Europe from 1938 - 1945 (Austria, 1938 was the first country occupied) because of the 3rd Reich. Judes and their allies lowered that number to 6 million. And today if I were to talk about the power of the 3rd Reich, God they were awesome weren't they?
They were. And now I've found a subject that will allow me to have friends and to talk about things. Anything else won't matter because if there is one thing people can agree on is how awesome Germany was. And that Germany occupied Norway, who cares? Germans and their "pure" English speaking friends have been out to ruin my life. Germans do want Alan Bauldree to have his invention while I work for him and let him teach me. They even allowed American white supremacists to attack me for working through cancer the best I could. The posts are still there, cancer is not an excuse not to build us an invention. And the so called Bessler's Wheel is Alan Bauldree's invention. That is what Germans told me.
I have to wonder if Germans dislike me working on their history because of Germany having occupied Norway while "pure" English speaking people hate me for having learned to talk in Norway. This is why I like the idea of moving to Thailand. And that'd be like Palestinians fleeing Palestine, just the wrong people in the wrong place. Societal values on the personal and international levels being demonstrated. Alan Bauldree is America.
Attached image:

09-04-2024 16:49
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I have the frame for a prototype I can use to go with 4 weights on this. It will not use levers. If it works then 5 years ago if Europeans and "pure" English speaking people did not support my stalker then this could've been realized and I could've had surgery 5 years ago. I think countries unhappy with the West will use my situation to demonstrate "western values".

This gets stupid on many levels because if I want to irrigate from the river to the sea starting with Montana, USA then I'm being unAmerican and antisemtic. I think Germany has been affected by drought as well (https://dkkv.org/en/end-of-extreme-drought-in-germany/).

p.s., perpetual motion will probably make irrigating farms and other agricultural/industrial customers economical. This is if a person knows what they're doing. If not then nothing changes and it's a source of off grid energy.
Attached image:

Edited on 09-04-2024 17:12
10-04-2024 08:28
(21644)
James_ wrote:
I have the frame for a prototype I can use to go with 4 weights on this. It will not use levers. If it works then 5 years ago if Europeans and "pure" English speaking people did not support my stalker then this could've been realized and I could've had surgery 5 years ago. I think countries unhappy with the West will use my situation to demonstrate "western values".

This gets stupid on many levels because if I want to irrigate from the river to the sea starting with Montana, USA then I'm being unAmerican and antisemtic. I think Germany has been affected by drought as well (https://dkkv.org/en/end-of-extreme-drought-in-germany/).

p.s., perpetual motion will probably make irrigating farms and other agricultural/industrial customers economical. This is if a person knows what they're doing. If not then nothing changes and it's a source of off grid energy.

How many wheels have you made so far. I know of several.

None of them worked.

The Parrot Killer

10-04-2024 11:16
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

None of them worked.

A working wheel will not have value if it doesn't impress people. It will simply be ignored. The question is why do scientists ignore what already works? Aldo Costa's Wheel has been written about in a science magazine so it's likely real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBplmMDcRQ&t=12s

And Wired magazine is legitimate; https://www.wired.com/2004/12/reinventing-the-wheel/

What is the purpose of science? Just scroll down to Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson's interview, it's near the top of the page; https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

In a sense I'll probably have to define what gravity is. Then it will have value because of its potential to convert gravity into energy. If it only rotates on its own, why? Can't say other than a simple leveraging trick? There's just nothing special about that. But as an engine that can generate power then the wheel will have been reinvented which has always been the standard. In Brazil, they have a saying that goes Pra Ingles Ver. I think that accurately describes the situation, don't you agree?
11-04-2024 00:19
(21644)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

None of them worked.

A working wheel will not have value if it doesn't impress people. It will simply be ignored. The question is why do scientists ignore what already works? Aldo Costa's Wheel has been written about in a science magazine so it's likely real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsBplmMDcRQ&t=12s

And Wired magazine is legitimate; https://www.wired.com/2004/12/reinventing-the-wheel/

What is the purpose of science? Just scroll down to Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson's interview, it's near the top of the page; https://climate-cycling.com/cold-fusion

In a sense I'll probably have to define what gravity is. Then it will have value because of its potential to convert gravity into energy. If it only rotates on its own, why? Can't say other than a simple leveraging trick? There's just nothing special about that. But as an engine that can generate power then the wheel will have been reinvented which has always been the standard. In Brazil, they have a saying that goes Pra Ingles Ver. I think that accurately describes the situation, don't you agree?

Science isn't a magazine. Random buzzwords won't make your wheel work, James.

The Parrot Killer

11-04-2024 04:25
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

Science isn't a magazine. Random buzzwords won't make your wheel work, James.

How dare you call me James you "real" American you! And once again you missed the point. You can't have random buzzwords without a ghost in the machine. And if there's a ghost in the machine then how do we know if the ghost wants us to think it's random words?
Edited on 11-04-2024 04:25
19-04-2024 21:07
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
With what I am building, because I am proving myself to Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA I deserve no credit for my work. I would not have done it without his "Tough Love" teaching technique.
Would I have learned science without him teaching me? As his post says, I have to prove myself. And I'll be asking Thailand for sanctuary while selling my property (what I'm building). And if Alan Bauldree cannot patent his invention then businesses will get a free invention courtesy of Alan Bauldree, American.
And everyone will support Alan, actually they have for 20 years and they will continue to do so. A working wheel will not prove I deserve a life. The only thing it means is that desperate people will do anything to get out of an abusive situation while the church can go **** itself.
Attached image:

19-04-2024 21:55
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And what did Jesus say?
Matthew 6:19; "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal.

And when Alan gets all credit for everything the question is why would I want to prove him a Prophet for? That'd be Matthew 6:20. And I'll probably sell the wheel once it's finished. And then people will know what the Bible really means. And Alan, what did you tell me? You will own me and if I say no you will ruin my life. And when I leave the U.S., you will represent the West.

This is kind of a joke everyone but in the last 20 years Alan abusing me is all I've known, why he's my teacher. Alan taught me he does not tolerate "failed" works like what Newton and Einstein did and wants me to do better so everyone will know what a good teacher he is. He also gets credit for that as well. Whatever Newton and Einstein did or did not do will not help me to have a life. That can only help me to live Alan's dream life so people will know he knows how things should be. That's all that is about. He deserves credit for teaching me everything has to be ship shape because in the Coast Guard he was always deployed at sea saving America from foreign threats.
America needs more people like Alan, he is why America is the Greatest Country in the world.
19-04-2024 22:28
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And Alan, you'll need to prove it to the USPTO most likely that you are the inventor. You will have my notarized statement. And one thing everyone will know is that only you can receive credit. I have 9th grade algebra to go with my 10th grade education while you are a Christian and a successful businessman.
Everything will show you were teaching me including my criminal record. I think I only have 5 arrests in the U.S. and 1 in the Philippines. And you Alan are a law abiding citizen who is not a criminal. It's like when my sibling beat me with a weapon and I called the police twice. I was arrested for 3rd degree felony assault for attacking a baby. They actually wrote that I hit my sibling 20 to 30 times while weight 33% more than him and failed to injure him. But I am a criminal because I was arrested.
And it will be all yours Alan because you're a Patriotic American.

@All, my sibling graduated High school with a 1.75 GPA. Who is smarter? The dropout or the graduate? The failure or the successful businessman? Yep, Alan's abusive method got me to learn what I do not need to know.
19-04-2024 22:54
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
It's possible one day Alan Bauldree will kill himself. He's had a good life while I'll never have a life. He'll still come out ahead. His invention has had to be modified. Still close to being finished. And while it is his invention it is my property so he'll get everything that Jesus wanted him to have.
Like Alan said, he is my treasure in heaven. The Bible supports him. What Christianity is based on. Still, Jesus did not want to die on the cross. His saying

Matthew 27:45-47 (also Mark 15:33-34) says: "Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land until the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, 'Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani? ' that is, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?

And once I make that known then if I want to have a life Jesus and his church won't be able to tell me no because Christianity is a lie.

Feel better Alan? Christians will prove religion is a scam and this is because I was suffered to you. After all, I can't have a life can I Alan? Nope, you kept that from happening. As you said, you taught me and what do I know? Jesus is a lie.

I would like to Thank Danes for supporting him. They were a part of the 3rd Reich.
Edited on 19-04-2024 23:06
25-04-2024 02:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
One thing I have thought of, when I can have surgery it will be outside of the U.S. I did ask my neighbor to ask her preacher about James 2:26. I kind of doubt they'll care which means finishing my build. That's okay because after this weekend it should be close to being finished.
Once I modify the hoists/pulleys then I can mount the lower discs. Hopefully 2 weeks it'll be much closer to being complete. Because of how difficult my medical situation is I'll probably not do much of anything else.
25-04-2024 04:08
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
I'll be modifying the discs and it'll be a little tricky but will have to make some tooling so everything comes out the same. This is one problem with developing
a way to build something. I could've used this solution on my other build.
Attached image:

Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Is This Possible?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact