Remember me
▼ Content

Pangea?

Page 1 of 212>
Pangea?24-04-2024 16:51
James_
★★★★★
(2243)
So Egypt was once under an ocean........hmmm.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=440483598567172&set=a.148319514450250&__cft__[0]=AZWyhMUsR2X6OcjhH2tKla2tpvqaySvhxUN4njaaIa302EvVQkmBhyn8Yo-tmMvnspe65yFMp2myNfjLzGD1NE9RRkQa-rTItm2ejvR-k8jh8_rsc4MW2pf0be3Uj8U-AdICZkLFbUe8QCDEPWM3avBXqBwxV8ZaZgnoczTZM6Nho69sEacKTfddV-5CjeqEQmtc9Fe50XuFYtMilH8G2rVMA4yplYP_BFfXqmbsr8TRKQ&__tn__=EH-R
24-04-2024 17:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
James_ wrote: So Egypt was once under an ocean........hmmm.

Who travelled back in time and checked?
24-04-2024 22:17
James_
★★★★★
(2243)
IBdaMann wrote:

H.G. Wells. He made a movie about it.
24-04-2024 23:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
IBdaMann wrote:

No need to go back in time as ocean life fossils do not form on land

Except in your third grade excuse for a mind

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
24-04-2024 23:47
(14477)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Who travelled back in time and verified it was ocean life?
25-04-2024 00:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21705)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Exactly. Salt 'seas' and lakes are fairly common in desert environments.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2024 05:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The fossils survived in time, now stop being a troll

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

25-04-2024 05:48
(14477)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You always hurl the word "troll" when you have no answers ... and you didn't answer my question.

The fossils survived, but they are fossils of what? Who travelled time to verify that it was an oceanic lifeform and not a desert life form. I know you want everyone to believe that you are omniscient, but I'm going to hold out. The fossils might have been of an extinct amphibian species, and you know how you need to deny amphibious things. It could have been anything, and you are not omniscient. You are a troll, however.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Attached image:

25-04-2024 13:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You always hurl the word "troll" when you have no answers ... and you didn't answer my question.

The fossils survived, but they are fossils of what? Who travelled time to verify that it was an oceanic lifeform and not a desert life form. I know you want everyone to believe that you are omniscient, but I'm going to hold out. The fossils might have been of an extinct amphibian species, and you know how you need to deny amphibious things. It could have been anything, and you are not omniscient. You are a troll, however.

Have you always wanted to be a fossil denying troll? Do you still believe that if you do not accept something as real that it does not exist? This clearly denotes a severe form of schizophrenia. The fact is that you have no friends or family and need to have people care enough about you to desire to prove you wrong, Well you will die alone and in pain because no one cares about your delusional beliefs, but you are amusing when you jerk off online

ULTRA MAGA

25-04-2024 14:14
(14477)
Swan wrote: Have you always wanted to be a fossil denying troll? [/QUOTE ]
I am a fossil-accepting champion, and you are a confused troll who OBEDIENTLY regurgitates every claim of omniscience he is told to believe.

At least you acknowledge that you are merely regurgitating what you have been told to repeat, and that you gullibly fall for every scam you read. You ARE allowed to not actually believe anything you are saying.

[quote]Swan wrote: The fact is that you have no friends or family and need to have people care enough about you to desire to prove you wrong,

I have family, but you are correct that I have no friends, because nobody likes a know-it-all.

Actually, I have one friend ... you. I appreciate the great extents to which you venture to show that you care.

Swan wrote: Well you will die alone and in pain

Death is often painful, but I won't be alone. I'll have all my passengers with me.

You are not omniscient; you are just a troll.
25-04-2024 17:42
keepit
★★★★★
(3081)
ibd,
I don't think you're "know it all". I think you're a ... well, i won't say right now.
25-04-2024 20:24
(14477)
keepit wrote: ibd,I don't think you're "know it all".

Specify something that I don't know.

keepit wrote: I think you're a ... well, i won't say right now.

Is the reason you won't say it right now that you don't know all the words? You can't say it if you don't know it all, I suppose.
25-04-2024 20:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3081)
You demonstrated your problem right there. You assume you know things and your assumptions are just misconceptions.
25-04-2024 20:35
(14477)
keepit wrote: You demonstrated your problem right there. You assume you know things and your assumptions are just misconceptions.

Wow! That's one huge misconception under which you are operating.
25-04-2024 20:51
(14477)
Swan wrote:Have you always wanted a fossil denying troll?

Nope. I always know where to find you if I need you.
Attached image:

25-04-2024 21:37
(21705)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Fossils 'survived'? They aren't alive!

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-04-2024 02:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote: Have you always wanted to be a fossil denying troll? [/QUOTE ]
I am a fossil-accepting champion, and you are a confused troll who OBEDIENTLY regurgitates every claim of omniscience he is told to believe.

At least you acknowledge that you are merely regurgitating what you have been told to repeat, and that you gullibly fall for every scam you read. You ARE allowed to not actually believe anything you are saying.

[quote]Swan wrote: The fact is that you have no friends or family and need to have people care enough about you to desire to prove you wrong,

I have family, but you are correct that I have no friends, because nobody likes a know-it-all.

Actually, I have one friend ... you. I appreciate the great extents to which you venture to show that you care.

Swan wrote: Well you will die alone and in pain

Death is often painful, but I won't be alone. I'll have all my passengers with me.

You are not omniscient; you are just a troll.

Take your pills

ULTRA MAGA

26-04-2024 02:27
(14477)
Swan wrote: Take your pills

Find someone who can give you love. There must be someone out there who can.

26-04-2024 19:14
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
James Babbler, your link leads nowhere, so here is the story it seems you're talking about.

https://curiosmos.com/fossil-discovery-suggests-the-pyramids-and-sphinx-were-submerged-under-water/

It is indeed an interesting observation.

It supports my position that the Pyramids were blasted with scorching plasma, a fluid like substance, from the full force of the Universe, when a hole shattered in Heaven, in the mountains of the Saharan Desert, around the borders of Libya, Egypt, and Sudan.
26-04-2024 20:19
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
John Marsriver wrote:
James Babbler, your link leads nowhere, so here is the story it seems you're talking about.

https://curiosmos.com/fossil-discovery-suggests-the-pyramids-and-sphinx-were-submerged-under-water/

It is indeed an interesting observation.

It supports my position that the Pyramids were blasted with scorching plasma, a fluid like substance, from the full force of the Universe, when a hole shattered in Heaven, in the mountains of the Saharan Desert, around the borders of Libya, Egypt, and Sudan.

I meant to say above the mountains of the Saharan Desert (not in).
26-04-2024 23:15
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:

A desire to take others down with you? That sounds like a quality you share with mass shooters!
27-04-2024 03:54
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Death is often painful, but I won't be alone. I'll have all my passengers with me.

A desire to take others down with you? That sounds like a quality you share with mass shooters!

No sense of humor and total inability to recognize a joke? That sounds like a quality you share with Marxists, Democrats and other leftists.
27-04-2024 08:19
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Death is often painful, but I won't be alone. I'll have all my passengers with me.

No sense of humor and total inability to recognize a joke? That sounds like a quality you share with Marxists, Democrats and other leftists.

You're not funny.
27-04-2024 12:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:

As if killing other people is funny in the demented cell that you use for a mind

ULTRA MAGA

27-04-2024 20:24
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote: You're not funny.

Either the problem is at my end, i.e. I'm not funny, or the problem is at your end, i.e. you're too stupid to understand a punchline or to even recognize one when you read one.

Hmmm, I wonder where the problem is. Can we deduce the solution? Let's see.
* You fell for a lame, obvious hoax.
* You believe that adding salt to water decreases the water's volume.
* You therefore believe that salt quantity determines the ocean level in different places where the salt quantity differs.
* You think there is/was glass surrounding the earth.

The results are in. Yes, we have sufficient information to determine that you are your problem, not I.

Whereas it is impossible for you to find me to be funny, I find you to be hillarious. Please keep it up. What's the next hoax we should "believe"?

I know, once upon a time, a carbon fiber-protected self-immolator removed all the salt from the ocean, causing the ocean's volume to violently increase as he set himself on fire, bursting his flaming body through the earth's surrounding glass and becoming the sun that shines upon Swan's tomatoes every day, right? Am I close?

... or was that totally not funny?
27-04-2024 20:30
keepit
★★★★★
(3081)
ibd,
You're not very productive.
Sorry, it's a slow morning.
27-04-2024 20:35
(14477)
keepit wrote: ibd, You're not very productive.Sorry, it's a slow morning.

keepit, you still haven't made a single value-added contribution to this site.

27-04-2024 20:55
(21705)
IBdaMann wrote:

Either the problem is at my end, i.e. I'm not funny, or the problem is at your end, i.e. you're too stupid to understand a punchline or to even recognize one when you read one.

* You therefore believe that salt quantity determines the ocean level in different places where the salt quantity differs.

The results are in. Yes, we have sufficient information to determine that you are your problem, not I.

Whereas it is impossible for you to find me to be funny, I find you to be hillarious. Please keep it up. What's the next hoax we should "believe"?

I know, once upon a time, a carbon fiber-protected self-immolator removed all the salt from the ocean, causing the ocean's volume to violently increase as he set himself on fire, bursting his flaming body through the earth's surrounding glass and becoming the sun that shines upon Swan's tomatoes every day, right? Am I close?

That is very funny! You managed to hit all the talking points and make fun of Swan's tomatoes in one sentence!

The Parrot Killer

27-04-2024 20:55
(21705)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
You're not very productive.

Nah. You're just slow.

The Parrot Killer

27-04-2024 21:09
keepit
★★★★★
(3081)
ibd and itn,
Don't you guys have anything better to do than to post 35,000 posts on this website over a period of a decade or more?
Do you post on other websites?
27-04-2024 21:30
(14477)
keepit wrote: Don't you guys have anything better to do than to post 35,000 posts on this website over a period of a decade or more?

keepit, don't you have anything better to do than to waste bandwidth with your incessant whining and blaming of others for the stupid things you write?

keepit wrote:Do you post on other websites?

Of course, but they are a couple academic levels beyond you and you won't be able to read any of it.
27-04-2024 22:44
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:

You are again using death to make a joke. I do not appreciate sick humor.

I don't have any problem determining there is glass all around Earth, the Atlantic is saltier than the Pacific, and that salt dissolved in water reduces the water's volume slightly.

You do. But I do not think it should be my problem if you can't accept the conclusions of the tests repeatedly shown to you here.
27-04-2024 23:07
(21705)
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You don't appreciate ANY humor. Must really suck to be you.
John Marsriver wrote:
I don't have any problem determining there is glass all around Earth, the Atlantic is saltier than the Pacific, and that salt dissolved in water reduces the water's volume slightly.

Still trying to deny physics, eh?
John Marsriver wrote:
You do. But I do not think it should be my problem if you can't accept the conclusions of the tests repeatedly shown to you here.

What 'tests'? Making shit up won't help.

The Parrot Killer

27-04-2024 23:26
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You don't appreciate ANY humor. Must really suck to be you.
John Marsriver wrote:

Still trying to deny physics, eh?
John Marsriver wrote:

What 'tests'? Making shit up won't help.

I cannot believe you are as ignorant as your comments indicate.
27-04-2024 23:39
keepit
★★★★★
(3081)
I do. They can't even tell you where or in what they were educated. It certainly isn't in a us school or a western school.
28-04-2024 01:55
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote: I don't have any problem determining there is glass all around Earth,

Apparently you find it impossible.

John Marsriver wrote: the Atlantic is saltier than the Pacific,

Nope. Nobody has measured the saltiness of either the entire "Atlantic" or "Pacific."

John Marsriver wrote: and that salt dissolved in water reduces the water's volume slightly.

Someone played a nasty joke on you. Adding salt to water increases the overall volume, as one would expect.

John Marsriver wrote:I cannot believe you are as ignorant as your comments indicate.

Another waste of bandwidth. You had a perfectly good opportunity to support your absurd arguments, but instead tried to blame Into the Night for your own delusions.
28-04-2024 02:23
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote: I don't have any problem determining there is glass all around Earth,

Apparently you find it impossible.

John Marsriver wrote: the Atlantic is saltier than the Pacific,

Nope. Nobody has measured the saltiness of either the entire "Atlantic" or "Pacific."

John Marsriver wrote: and that salt dissolved in water reduces the water's volume slightly.

Someone played a nasty joke on you. Adding salt to water increases the overall volume, as one would expect.

John Marsriver wrote:I cannot believe you are as ignorant as your comments indicate.

Another waste of bandwidth. You had a perfectly good opportunity to support your absurd arguments, but instead tried to blame Into the Night for your own delusions.

Looks like you are the victim of a nasty joke, suffering delusions.

You believe that an unstable lunatic snapping and becoming violent, Buzz Aldrin, is a hero, perfectly justified in committing assault upon his warranted prosecutor.
28-04-2024 04:33
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote: Looks like you are the victim of a nasty joke, suffering delusions.

... *or* ... you are. Let's analyze.

John Marsriver wrote:You believe that an unstable lunatic snapping and becoming violent, Buzz Aldrin, is a hero, perfectly justified in committing assault upon his warranted prosecutor.

You believe that your "reading" of an altercation determines that Aldrin never walked on the moon which, in turn, establishes that the earth is surrounded by glass.

Hmmmmmm.

I'm sorry, refresh my memory, who is suffering from self-delusion?
28-04-2024 04:54
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote: Looks like you are the victim of a nasty joke, suffering delusions.

... *or* ... you are. Let's analyze.

John Marsriver wrote:You believe that an unstable lunatic snapping and becoming violent, Buzz Aldrin, is a hero, perfectly justified in committing assault upon his warranted prosecutor.

You believe that your "reading" of an altercation determines that Aldrin never walked on the moon which, in turn, establishes that the earth is surrounded by glass.

Hmmmmmm.

I'm sorry, refresh my memory, who is suffering from self-delusion?

Clearly the altercation reveals he never went to the moon.

Now it is up to you to determine why he did not.

Lucky for you, the photography showing earth encased in glass has already been provided on this forum repeatedly, and you have acknowledged reading it.

Now that this has been determined, I think it's time to move on to the next phase of the testing.
Edited on 28-04-2024 05:06
28-04-2024 06:17
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote:Clearly the altercation reveals he never went to the moon.

Clearly, Aldrin was annoyed by the pestering instigator.

John Marsriver wrote: Now it is up to you to determine why he did not.

Now it's up to you to be true to yourself and free yourself from the fetters of this nasty self-delusion. Just be honest with yourself that this is what you are forcing yourself to believe:

* Aldrin should not have been annoyed by the dude who was fuqking with him, ergo Aldrin did not walk on the moon, ergo there is glass surrounding the earth.

Just be honest with yourself that this is what it has come down to.

You can bet that I won't be deluding myself with that kind of insanity anytime soon.

John Marsriver wrote: Lucky for you, the photography showing earth encased in glass has already been provided on this forum repeatedly, and you have acknowledged reading it.

I don't recall any photography actually showing earth encased in glass. Would you please post it.
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Pangea?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact