Remember me
▼ Content

Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data

Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data24-04-2024 02:18
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
This is the correct graph to show "warming" since 1880, NOT the exaggerated graph over two or three degrees the media shows you all the time.\

Unfortunately this pathetic website refuses to attach a legitimate JPEG file. It shows a straight line from 1880 to today over the range from -20 to + 120 Degrees F.

Author of Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life, described by medical doctor as "beyond incredible"
Edited on 24-04-2024 02:23
24-04-2024 03:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
RenaissanceMan wrote: This is the correct graph to show "warming" since 1880,

Why would anyone believe your graph?
RenaissanceMan wrote: Unfortunately this pathetic website refuses to attach a legitimate JPEG file

I've posted literally hundreds of images on Climate-Debate, all legitimate. This software uses AI to prevent the uploading of total bullshyt, and that is likely your problem.

I remember when Robup "Squeal Over Furniture" Northert first arrived and tried to attach a bullshyt document, the protective AI software thwarted his efforts as well. That's how we were initially alerted to the fact that he is a scientifically illiterate scheister.
24-04-2024 04:41
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
IBdaMann wrote:

RenaissanceMan wrote: Unfortunately this pathetic website refuses to attach a legitimate JPEG file

I've posted literally hundreds of images on Climate-Debate, all legitimate. This software uses AI to prevent the uploading of total bullshyt, and that is likely your problem.

I remember when Robup "Squeal Over Furniture" Northert first arrived and tried to attach a bullshyt document, the protective AI software thwarted his efforts as well. That's how we were initially alerted to the fact that he is a scientifically illiterate scheister.

1. I do not post bullshyt.
2. I do not appreciate your condescension which is badly misplaced.
3. It is not my graph. It is from NASA data, as I said and as you so ignorantly ignored.

The subject graph was uploaded to my website, top of the page:
http://Climate-Change-Cult.blogspot.com

Author of Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life, described by medical doctor as "beyond incredible"
Edited on 24-04-2024 04:57
24-04-2024 08:20
(14477)
RenaissanceMan wrote:1. I do not post bullshyt.

Yes you do. I'd love to explain it to you but you will have none of it.

RenaissanceMan wrote: 2. I do not appreciate your condescension which is badly misplaced.

I'm spot on. Cry me a river.

RenaissanceMan wrote: 3. It is not my graph.

It became your graph the moment you integrated it into your argument.

RenaissanceMan wrote: It is from NASA data, as I said and as you so ignorantly ignored.

I will say this very politely one time. NASA doesn't gather/store weather data. It's not what they do. NASA is a government bureaucracy that manages contracts. One more time. They manage contracts. They don't gather weather data (except for launches).

You fell for a scam.

RenaissanceMan wrote: The subject graph was uploaded to my website, top of the page:

Question for the board: Who else believes that the GISS system was around in 1880?

24-04-2024 10:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21705)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
This is the correct graph to show "warming" since 1880, NOT the exaggerated graph over two or three degrees the media shows you all the time.\

Unfortunately this pathetic website refuses to attach a legitimate JPEG file. It shows a straight line from 1880 to today over the range from -20 to + 120 Degrees F.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
A graph of random numbers is meaningless.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-04-2024 10:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21705)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1. I do not post bullshyt.

You just did.
RenaissanceMan wrote:
2. I do not appreciate your condescension which is badly misplaced.

Too bad.
RenaissanceMan wrote:
3. It is not my graph. It is from NASA data, as I said and as you so ignorantly ignored.

It is not possible for NASA or anyone else to measure the temperature of the Earth. NASA has no data. Random numbers are not data.
RenaissanceMan wrote:
The subject graph was uploaded to my website, top of the page:
http://Climate-Change-Cult.blogspot.com

So? You posted it here, which means you somehow believe these random numbers are 'data'.
Argument from randU fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-04-2024 01:32
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
If the temperature graph I provided were inaccurate, Mr. God should have provided the correct graph and his perfect source of information. But rather than do that, all he can do is hurl petty insults and blow up his already over-inflated ego.
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
If the temperature graph I provided were inaccurate, Mr. God should have provided the correct graph and his perfect source of information. But rather than do that, all he can do is hurl petty insults and blow up his already over-inflated ego.
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
25-04-2024 05:34
(14477)
RenaissanceMan wrote:If the temperature graph I provided were inaccurate, Mr. God should have provided the correct graph and his perfect source of information. But rather than do that, all he can do is hurl petty insults and blow up his already over-inflated ego.

You obviously don't get it. There is no data in the first place. All "global temperature" numbers are pure fabrications ... because it's a scam, and you fell for it.

You believe that there is actual Global Warming, just that it is not catastrophic as the warmizombies mindlessly regurgitate. You have been scammed. Nobody can measure/compute the earth's average global equilibrium temperature, and thus nobody ever has. You fell for it. It is nobody else's fault. There is no reason to believe that there is any "warming" to any extent.

... and if you feel as though you are being mocked, you certainly deserve it. You should never let others do your thinking for you.

By the way, I'm not God. I'm a step down.
25-04-2024 06:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
RenaissanceMan wrote:

Although I know I shouldn't, I will go ahead and apologize for the other guys. They're just a couple of 'know it all' a$sholes. It just drives me insane when they make some stupid far left field comment and then back it with math or science. Geesh, get a fukin life!

Anyway, I took the time to compile all the available global temperature data and pack it into a chart. I did not add any line where the global average may reside as I don't want you to be accused of not doing your own thinking. I believe you will find that number without any collusion. I do know one thing for certain. My graph is every bit as accurate as NASA's.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 25-04-2024 06:27
25-04-2024 20:21
(14477)
GasGuzzler wrote: Anyway, I took the time to compile all the available global temperature data and pack it into a chart.

I had just finished a round of ping-pong with Ralph when I showed him your chart. Ralph rolled his eyes and shouted "This chart ain't worth schytt!" ...

... but then he fixed it. He added the NOAA logo that you had omitted and I must say, it made a huge difference.

Then I noticed he was chuckling; he had placed the NOAA logo directly over the decadal flow of the Norwegian jet stream! Point, Set, Match!

In the future, get your graphs right so that they don't have to be thrown back in your face.
Attached image:

26-04-2024 03:40
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible

Goodbye
26-04-2024 03:40
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)

Goodbye
26-04-2024 04:57
(14477)
RenaissanceMan wrote:"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - Holy Bible

Goodbye

"And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren" - Holy Bible
26-04-2024 06:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
RenaissanceMan wrote:

Goodbye

"Fools will believe anything, but the wise think about what they do." - Holy Bible

If you cannot explain how the temperature of the entire earth is measured, then I should go from your presence.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 26-04-2024 06:22
26-04-2024 06:48
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: Anyway, I took the time to compile all the available global temperature data and pack it into a chart.

I had just finished a round of ping-pong with Ralph

Dude, that was Pickle Ball. Again, try to keep up.

IBdaMann wrote:
when I showed him your chart. Ralph rolled his eyes and shouted "This chart ain't worth schytt!" ...

Ralph ain't no fool.

IBdaMann wrote:
... but then he fixed it. He added the NOAA logo that you had omitted and I must say, it made a huge difference.

I must admit, it does add a certain layer of credibility.

IBdaMann wrote:
Then I noticed he was chuckling; he had placed the NOAA logo directly over the decadal flow of the Norwegian jet stream! Point, Set, Match!

Trifecta...as noted in the updated graph.

IBdaMann wrote:
In the future, get your graphs right so that they don't have to be thrown back in your face.

Seriously, I do not appreciate you ignoring your condescension which you have ignorantly misplaced. Going forward, when I post a graph, I will not post my graph.

27-04-2024 04:30
(14477)
GasGuzzler wrote:

I like it! Your graph clearly shows the anomalous anomaly data. How were you able to overlay the Norwegian Jet Steam over the decadal climate variability?

You checked all the boxes on this one. You've got the natural variability separated from the human activity, the natural climate forcings separated from the greenhouse gases seeping into the carbon cycle, and your unprecedented display of the Unprecidented Trifecta is unprecedentedly unprecedented.

Deniers are going to be falling all over themselves trying to explain all this. Great job!

"Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things." - The Holy Bible

Join the debate Real Perspective on Warming - NASA Data:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
My real name is Oleg Aleksandr Boris Vasiliev303-08-2023 13:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact