Remember me
▼ Content

Was God Responsible For WW II?

Was God Responsible For WW II?24-04-2024 16:42
James_
★★★★★
(2243)
Why this matters is because Judes have said God will restore Israel and Israel was restored. What people need to remember is that Christianity, Judaism and Islam all believe in the same God, the God of Abraham.
If you consider Hinduism and Buddhism or even Islam, where are the wars? With Israel/Palestine, are you an Israeli or Palestinian? No? Then why choose sides? Why not have the U.N. fix their mistake?

What Judes accepted; https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181

And since I am a Star Trek fan, this is why I think the U.N. should fix their mistake;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVwcjMHPymw

FYI, I've found it disturbing when someone else's faith was able to cause me problems because they're bored. As that episode points out, people can work out their problems without a God being involved. And as Spock would say "May you live long and prosper".

And with the Wright Brothers (my hometown boys) there's this from Paul Harvey;
https://youtu.be/tBoY5BTSmFg?si=C0s13I7okbkwWt-S
Attached image:

Edited on 24-04-2024 17:31
26-04-2024 21:27
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
James_ wrote:
Why this matters is because Judes have said God will restore Israel and Israel was restored. What people need to remember is that Christianity, Judaism and Islam all believe in the same God, the God of Abraham.
If you consider Hinduism and Buddhism or even Islam, where are the wars? With Israel/Palestine, are you an Israeli or Palestinian? No? Then why choose sides? Why not have the U.N. fix their mistake?

What Judes accepted; https://www.adl.org/resources/action-guide/united-nations-partition-plan-1947-un-resolution-181

And since I am a Star Trek fan, this is why I think the U.N. should fix their mistake;

FYI, I've found it disturbing when someone else's faith was able to cause me problems because they're bored. As that episode points out, people can work out their problems without a God being involved. And as Spock would say "May you live long and prosper".

A more subtle lesson pointed out by that episode, the consequence for fooling around and breaking the greenhouse glass, is death.
26-04-2024 22:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote:A more subtle lesson pointed out by that episode, the consequence for fooling around and breaking the greenhouse glass, is death.

I wonder how many people believe the earth is surrounded by greenhouse glass.

One.
26-04-2024 22:54
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:A more subtle lesson pointed out by that episode, the consequence for fooling around and breaking the greenhouse glass, is death.

I wonder how many people believe the earth is surrounded by greenhouse glass.

One.

I had to get the info from somewhere.

https://www.scribd.com/document/547652162/There-is-glass-in-the-sky-The-Wild-Heretic

Science is not a popularity contest. And denying the abundance of evidence is anti science.
Edited on 26-04-2024 22:59
27-04-2024 04:50
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote: I had to get the info from somewhere.

Your gullibility, perhaps. The article plays on your ignorance. All of the material that destroys the thesis is simply presented with subtle word substitutions as a confusing question that you can't answer, and a replacement fantasy answer is substituted for the correct answer. It's how most scams work. It's the standard "If you can't answer my question, you must acknowledge my explanation as TRUE" fallacy.

Everything in the article is wrong. One would have to be totally naive and gullible to fall for it.

John Marsriver wrote: Science is not a popularity contest.

Science is not a bogus article.

John Marsriver wrote: And denying the abundance of evidence is anti science.

Incorrect. Science does not use supporting evidence. Trying to pass evidence of a theory as science is anti-science.
27-04-2024 08:13
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote: I had to get the info from somewhere.

Your gullibility, perhaps. The article plays on your ignorance. All of the material that destroys the thesis is simply presented with subtle word substitutions as a confusing question that you can't answer, and a replacement fantasy answer is substituted for the correct answer. It's how most scams work. It's the standard "If you can't answer my question, you must acknowledge my explanation as TRUE" fallacy.

Everything in the article is wrong. One would have to be totally naive and gullible to fall for it.

John Marsriver wrote: Science is not a popularity contest.

Science is not a bogus article.

John Marsriver wrote: And denying the abundance of evidence is anti science.

Incorrect. Science does not use supporting evidence. Trying to pass evidence of a theory as science is anti-science.

There was a test done to confirm the hypothesis and evidence.

Buzz Aldrin was asked to swear on a Bible that he went to the moon.

He would not and became violent when asked.

That's just one test. There are others

I'm not going to be terribly patient going through others with you, cuz you have indicated to me you will never concede the debate.
27-04-2024 20:02
(14477)
John Marsriver wrote: There was a test done to confirm the hypothesis and evidence.

What was the hypothesis, what was the test and what were the results?

John Marsriver wrote: Buzz Aldrin was asked to swear on a Bible that he went to the moon. He would not and became violent when asked.

He did not become violent; that is the lie by exaggeration spread by the dishonest gullibles who cannot admit having fallen for a hoax.

Buzz Aldrin became annoyed after the 459th time he was asked the same stupid question. Being annoyed is not becoming violent.

John Marsriver wrote: I'm not going to be terribly patient going through others with you, cuz you have indicated to me you will never concede the debate.

So, you've got nothing, right? You've been exposed having fallen for a lame hoax and you need to blame others for your gullibility, right?

OK, blame me for your problems. It's a free service that I provide.
27-04-2024 21:37
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
IBdaMann wrote:
John Marsriver wrote: There was a test done to confirm the hypothesis and evidence.

John Marsriver wrote: Buzz Aldrin was asked to swear on a Bible that he went to the moon. He would not and became violent when asked.

He did not become violent; that is the lie by exaggeration spread by the dishonest gullibles who cannot admit having fallen for a hoax.

Buzz Aldrin became annoyed after the 459th time he was asked the same stupid question. Being annoyed is not becoming violent.

John Marsriver wrote: I'm not going to be terribly patient going through others with you, cuz you have indicated to me you will never concede the debate.

So, you've got nothing, right? You've been exposed having fallen for a lame hoax and you need to blame others for your gullibility, right?

Your inability to see that punching someone in the face is violent is rather disturbing.

The conclusion from the experiment is that he lied: he did not go to the moon.

Now please determine why shooting a rocket at the sky cannot take somebody to the moon.

If you want, I will show you another test you can do, where you won't have to risk getting punched in the face.

I suspect you may be bored with such an experiment, as you seem to me as the kind of guy who likes to make people snap, as was done to Buzz Aldrin.
27-04-2024 22:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:

Jews and Christians do not believe in the same God, Christ was God and the Jews crucified him. Now put down the crack pipe

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
27-04-2024 22:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21705)
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your inability to see that punching someone in the face is violent is rather disturbing.

The guy deserved it. Stop whining. Frankly, he would be worse off if he said that kind of thing in bars across Texas and Arkansas.
John Marsriver wrote:

Buzz Aldrin went to the Moon and walked on it.
John Marsriver wrote:
Now please determine why shooting a rocket at the sky cannot take somebody to the moon.

It certainly can. Indeed, rockets have taken much lighter cargo to other planets and beyond the solar system.
John Marsriver wrote:
If you want, I will show you another test you can do, where you won't have to risk getting punched in the face.

Now you want to get all the Boeing, Rocketdyne, mad enough at you to punch you out?
John Marsriver wrote:
I suspect you may be bored with such an experiment, as you seem to me as the kind of guy who likes to make people snap, as was done to Buzz Aldrin.

You are describing yourself. You cannot blame YOUR problems on IBDaMann or anybody else, chump. Calling engineers and technicians a liar is a good way to get yourself punched in the face.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-04-2024 22:56
27-04-2024 23:04
(21705)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Jews and Christians do not believe in the same God, Christ was God and the Jews crucified him. Now put down the crack pipe

Christ is the Son of God, and part of the godhead. See 1 John 5:20 as an example.

Most Jews believe in the same god, but not that Christ was the Son of God. There are some that have converted to Christianity, and they are still Jews.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-04-2024 23:08
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The guy deserved it. Stop whining. Frankly, he would be worse off if he said that kind of thing in bars across Texas and Arkansas.
John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

It certainly can. Indeed, rockets have taken much lighter cargo to other planets and beyond the solar system.
John Marsriver wrote:

Now you want to get all the Boeing, Rocketdyne, mad enough at you to punch you out?
John Marsriver wrote:

You are describing yourself. You cannot blame YOUR problems on IBDaMann or anybody else, chump. Calling engineers and technicians a liar is a good way to get yourself punched in the face.

Buzz Aldrin is lying about traveling in a rocket to the moon, which warranted Bart Sibrel's over zealous, but successful, attack.

I wouldn't have attacked Buzz like that, and I would be disappointed if people were to snap at how I like to point out obvious conclusions to often overlooked observations.
27-04-2024 23:15
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Christ is the Son of God, and part of the godhead. See 1 John 5:20 as an example.

Most Jews believe in the same god, but not that Christ was the Son of God. There are some that have converted to Christianity, and they are still Jews.

The Bible story I like to focus on, in regards to Israel, is Genesis chapter 32.

This is when the name was first used, as Jacob's new name, after he prevailed in his wrestling match with God.

That was when it was said Jacob's / Israel's children do not eat of the "sinew that shrank."

I have never heard anybody else tell what the "sinew that shrank" means.

I think this is an important point, to determine the etymological origins of the name, don't you? What do you think it means?
28-04-2024 23:40
(21705)
John Marsriver wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

Buzz Aldrin is lying about traveling in a rocket to the moon, which warranted Bart Sibrel's over zealous, but successful, attack.

I wouldn't have attacked Buzz like that, and I would be disappointed if people were to snap at how I like to point out obvious conclusions to often overlooked observations.

Calling engineers and technicians and astronauts liars is a good way to get damaged, dude.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-04-2024 23:41
28-04-2024 23:50
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

Calling engineers and technicians and astronauts liars is a good way to get damaged, dude.

What a thug.

Looks like the NAZI culture migrated to NASA.
30-04-2024 22:58
(21705)
John Marsriver wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

John Marsriver wrote:

What a thug.

It certainly has. NASA is nothing like it was during the days of the Apollo missions. Now it pushes the Church of Global Warming as 'sCiEnCe'. It's been pushing the Church of Green and the Church of Woke as well.

The Parrot Killer

01-05-2024 06:42
(14477)
Into the Night wrote:
John Marsriver wrote:Looks like the NAZI culture migrated to NASA.
It certainly has. NASA is nothing like it was during the days of the Apollo missions. Now it pushes the Church of Global Warming as 'sCiEnCe'. It's been pushing the Church of Green and the Church of Woke as well.

Would the Marxists at NASA hesitate to complain if your religion were being taught as settled science to, say, fifth- to eighth-graders?

Well, looky here... https://www.nasa.gov/stem-content/climate-change-online-lab/
01-05-2024 10:04
James_
★★★★★
(2243)
John Marsriver wrote:

What a thug.

Quit talking like Jesus man! If you consider 2a = Gm1/r1^2 = a = Gm2/r2^2
then you'd know the gravitational center between the Earth and the Moon is about 30,000km from the center of the Moon. The Moon's radius is 1,740km.
I'm not sure why NASA hasn't mentioned this before as it greatly changes the amount of energy to transit space. I know, they haven't figured out Newton's mistake yet so they can't make the difference known between going there and coming back without making it extremely complicated.
It might only take 1/100th the energy to return from the Moon as it would to go there. This would all depend on the rates of acceleration and deceleration, exponential changes that is f(x) = n^x = y or something like that.
03-05-2024 16:46
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Try Abilify, Thorazine and JD

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
04-05-2024 00:45
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
Swan wrote:

What is JD?

"Jones-Brando and collaborators investigated the relative ability of eight antipsychotics and four mood-stabilizing medications to inhibit cell invasion and/or replication of T. gondii tachyons in a cell culture system using human fibroblasts treated with test compounds and then exposed to Toxoplasma, in comparison with the antiprotozoal activity of trimethoprim, a folate antagonist commonly used for the treatment of toxoplasmosis. Among the tested medications, the antipsychotic haloperidol and the mood stabilizer valproic acid and its salt, sodium valproate, showed the most robust inhibitory activity, followed by 9-OH-risperidone, the principal metabolite of risperidone, and fluphenazine. It is of interest that this is the first study reporting an in vitro activity against T. gondii of a mood stabilizer, with therapeutic indices of valproic acid and sodium valproate equivalent to that of trimethoprim. Moreover, valproic acid was found to inhibit the parasite at a lower concentration than that found in the cerebral spinal fluid and blood of individuals being treated with this mood stabilizer and displayed synergistic inhibitory activity with both haloperidol and trimethoprim. The other antipsychotics, such as chlorpromazine, had a modest therapeutic index, while carbamazepine was demonstrated to have only a small inhibitory effect, and anti-Toxoplasmaactivity was not found for lithium salts. In light of these findings, Webster et al. hypothesized that the antipsychotic and mood-stabilizing activity of some medications may be achieved, or at least augmented, through their inhibition of T. gondii replication and invasion in infected individuals."
Edited on 04-05-2024 00:47
04-05-2024 05:32
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(47)
Swan wrote:

What is JD? Hockey Team?
Edited on 04-05-2024 05:33

Join the debate Was God Responsible For WW II?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Proof that the vengeance of God is real. Pfizer building destroyed621-07-2023 21:38
How To Become God, Active Super Ability Power, Become Immortal Guide Could Appear Soon113-07-2023 12:53
Book "The Science Of God, Smart Leaders, How To Cultivate Intelligent To Become Boss, God"517-10-2022 19:04
I The Savior Offering "How To Become God Again" Special Course To All Beings1129-04-2022 20:05
All The World Chaos Conflicts Because Humans Do Not Believe, Use Their God Power218-01-2022 10:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact